Saturday 30 October 2021

The 1st anniversary of “Urban Tales” ….. The album

Hi all,


I can’t believe it’s already been a year to the day, since Nyther Silence’s first album “Urban Tales” was released! 


So how did it all start?!


So, Nyther Silence consist of 2 members, who are Producer & Instrumental Panos B, & myself.


We first met in London in summer 2019, whilst Panos was working on his solo “Pan at the Paradox” project, and I had recently finished recording the album “Brand New Day” with my other group Lyrical Strangers.


After a few conversations, towards the end of 2019; we started writing & recording music, for what was to become our debut album “Urban Tales”.


The recording sessions took place between Paradox Studios in London & Studio 35 in Hertfordshire; up until June 2020.


Fortunately, the album produced the singles “End of an Era, Speed of Light, Urban Tales” & “Am I Dreaming?”


I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who has supported the Nyther Silence journey so far.


Despite the difficulties in the music industry over the last couple of years…..it’s been a great journey!!


So what’s next??




No comments:

Post a Comment